END OF YEAR CORPORATE FASTING & PRAYER
As we come together waiting on God and seeking His face, it is our prayer that God Himself will visit us in an unusual manner. The prayer meeting will be from 7pm to 8pm on each day.
Listed below are the prayer points.
PRAYER POINTSFOR NOVEMBER 1-3
Scripture Focus: "And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, IF WE ASK ANY THING ACCORDING TO HIS WILL, He heareth us: And if we know that He hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him"
(1 Jn. 5:14-15)
1.We ask Grace and strength to go through these 3 days. 2 Pet. 1:2, 2 Cor. 13:14
2. That every family represented in HOTW will be able to participate in this fasting. Joel 2:16-18, Ezra 10:1
3. We claim victory for every family as we come against every plan of the enemy to hinder. May God shield us from any and every such plans. Daniel 10:11-13, 2Cor.10:3-5, Isaiah 54:17, Rom 5:3-7
4. We come against every form of weariness (body, spirit and soul). We come against the spirit of discouragement and dejection . Eph.6:11-17, 1 Cor. 15:57, Zech. 4:6, 2 Thess. 3:3, Isaiah 40:31, Josh. 1:9, Deut. 3:22, Ps.18:39 2Chr. 20:15
5. We pray the our hope will not die even as the year is running out. We pray that hope will come alive again. 1 Pet 5:10, Isaiah 40:31, Jer. 29:11, Phiahil 1:6, Rom 8:28-29, Isaiah 43:1-2, 2 Cor 4:17-18
6. We pray and receive the grace to seek God for who He is and not for what we can get from Him; we receive power to seek His face and not His hand. Zech . 8:20-23, Prov. 8:17, Jer. 29:13, Ps. 27:4-8, 2 chr, 15:12-15, 2 Chr. 7:14, Matt. 6: 31-33
7. Let us pray that we hear the voice of God and receive directions for the rest of this year and particularly for the incoming year. We also pray that we will be obedient to God's directions. Ps. 32:8, Ps 23:1, Ps. 119:133, Isaiah 48:17, Ps. 37:23-24, John 10:27, Prov. 3: 5-6, Isaiah 30:21
8. Lets ask God to inspire and prosper us so that we attain the heights He has ordained for usNehemiah 2: 9:20
We hope to see you there.......Indeed, God answers prayers!!!